Rate of Pay: £30k -£35k dependent on experience + OTE up to £10k
Hours of work: 37.5 per week, flexible to work some evenings and weekends.
Location: Fylde Coast, Southport and Wirral regions
We are currently seeking driven and dynamic Senior Sales Advisors to join our team, reporting to the Business Development Manager. You will work closely with the Sales team to support and lead on local networking activities, forging strong relationships with referral sources.
As the first point of contact for enquirers you will be able to demonstrate the right balance between strong ethical values and being commercially focused. You will have oversight of the sales team to ensure that all leads have an excellent customer journey, from inception to completion.
We are looking for a professional and confident individual who can market our Care Homes effectively as well as reaching and maintaining budgeted occupancy.
You will have:
- A proven track record with demonstrable success in sales
- Worked in a similar role for a minimum of 3 years
- Experience of delivering coaching and training in sales to a team
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths or equivalent
- Good IT skills, a working knowledge of MS Office applications and good numeracy skills
Our employee benefits include;
- £300 refer a friend bonus
• Have your birthday off on us!
• Excellent terms and conditions
• Free DBS
• Internal career progression opportunities
• Subsidised meals
• Pension Scheme
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.